Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Triathlon!

So, I have decided that I am going to Train for a Triathlon, that takes place next May. My sisters did one this past May and loved it. Well, Tiffany did Brittney didn't so much. But, I have been thinking since I am READY and wanting to get in shape this is the Best motivation I could come up with. Wish me LUCK and maybe I'll survive. At least it gives me something to Blog about. Yesterday was the first day of my training and I didn't do as bad as I was thinking I would do. I'm not much of a runner so I did a lot of speed walking, at least it's a start. Today I did the swimming and that was hard, but I finally got some sun so instead of ghostly white, I'm a little red. Which is better then nothing! We'll see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

tannerin said...

You go girl! I will so cheer you on all the way. Although you might not hear me because I am in NY but I will still be cheering and you know how loud I can be.

Lindsay Skinner said...

I'm with you! At least we should both have great tans this summer!