Sunday, June 22, 2008

Progress, YEAH!!!

Well, it has been two weeks since I said I was going to start training for this crazy triathlon so, I thought I would give you an update! I'm still doing it, hard to believe but I am. It helps that my oh so wonderful roommate has decided that she to wants to accomplish this. On Thursday I rode 10 miles, I thought that I was going to die! It's to hot here to do it after 7 am. I need to either get up at 5 or do it after the sun goes down. I have been really proud of myself. I really didn't think that I would still be going strong. I have lost 10 pounds, which makes it so much easier to continue, and it helps that all my clients now know and they always ask about it. It's nice being accountable to someone other then my sister. I have decided that once I have accomplished this I'm going to train for the New York City Marathon, I've always been intrigued by them so why not tackle that to. I'm getting closer to the last year of my twenties so, I have alot to accomplish! I can do it!

2 comments:

shelly jones said...

Heidi that is so great for you!! Biking is one thing that i do not have the endurance for running yes but biking yikes!! That is so great that you were able to bike 10miles. Keep it up!! Maybe when you are up here visiting we can do a
10K together!!

tannerin said...

Ooo ooo! You can stay with me! And I can come cheer you on too. Thanks for cutting my mom's hair she really needed it. Your the best.